Image by Addie Juell from The Exquisite Book of Paper Flowers by Livia Cetti
Along with the excitement of a new year with new possibilities (and new planners, and calendars, and project ideas!), we're thrilled to present our latest catalog featuring our new titles for Spring.
- For the gardener looking for new sources of beauty and bounty: Handmade for the Garden by Susan Guagliumi
- For the paper flower maker: The Exquisite Book of Paper Flowers by Livia Cetti
- For stories and lessons about writing, painting, and creativity, from Writing Down the Bones author: Living Color by Natalie Goldberg
- For tales of a bohemian upbringing and the strength of the creative spirit: How to Catch a Frog by Heather Ross
- For the bibliophile searching for creative inspiration in the library: BiblioCraft by Jessica Pigza
- For the top-down knitter: Up, Down, All-Around Stitch Dictionary by Wendy Bernard
- For everyone passionate about textiles: Cloth by Cassandra Ellis
To browse our catalog and enjoy info, photos, and excerpts from our new and previously published books, click here or on the cover image above.
Stay tuned for lots more about these books, including image galleries, soon!